Monday, October 13, 2008

Tail Gate Tricks

I went to my first NFL game yesterday and now I see what the ballyhoo is about-Tail Gate Parties...yes sir, 70,000 plus hanging out in a parking lot BBQing, tossing a football around, dressed in the same jerseys drinking beer...it was actually really fun. I know, this audience are artist types and tend to look down on jocky sports, but everyone is actually super cool. I walked around just looking around and ended up meeting all sorts of people that fed me steak sandwiches, ribs, chicken and shrimp. The crew I was with had five coolers of beer for 15 or so people! Eventually I went to the game...which was crazy enough on its own sitting in the nose bleeds amongst 70,000 people...crazy. You gotta go check it out if you never gone before...

No comments: