- RSVP's are not required for stoop parties.
- Invited guests are encouraged to bring uninvited guests. (union workers and suburbanites included)
- All food must be consumed on The Stoop or in the event that space is limited the adjacent porch and sidewalk are accesible.
- While on the stoop, all guests are required to engage in humourous storytelling and appreciation of The Stoop.
- All guests are required to supply the ever so popular BEER for The Stoop bbq's. For those weight watchers, spirits and wine are allowed. Juice and pop are restricted to mixes. Coolers are PROHIBITED.
- The hostess of The Stoop most often will provide an abundance of food. If a guest is offered, refusals are frowned upon. Outside food is encouraged.
- Last and most importantly, everyone will eat and drink harmoniously together on The Stoop. The following feuds are uninvited: carnivores vs. vegetarians, strathcona vs. kitsilano, guinea vs. irish and of course the classic: TORONTO vs. VANCOUVER.
Please note at any point during your visit you will be required, with drink in hand, to gather with all guests on The Stoop for a photograph to record the evening.
Thank you and see you on The Stoop,